samedi 1 octobre 2016

Happy DSD!!!

Happy DSD!!! I hope you're having fun and enjoying all the amazing sales going on around the digiworld this weekend! I also have a lot of awesome deals for you! Almost all my products are 40% OFF, and some collections up to 60% OFF through October 6th!!! I also have 3 NEW beautiful collabs at an amazing special DSD price, some extra deals and other great surprises!!!

 photo 2016-09-30_DSD_zpsxtzwdzex.jpg


I teamed up again with my dear friends Ange Designs and France M. Designs to create this beautiful, happy and joyful collection that you can grab for ONLY $3 through the DSD weekend!!!

 photo afs_TakeASmile_bundle_pv_zpsxdqpncsn.jpg




For the very first time, I had the great pleasure of working with MEG Designs to create this beautiful collaboration about baking, pastry and the sweetness in life! You can grab the FULL collection at its special DSD price of $5 ONLY during the DSD weekend!!!

 photo meg-soco_BakedWithLove_bundle_pv_zpsilkc5xki.jpg



I also teamed up again with my dear friend Dunia Designs to create a beautiful collection about brothers, sisters and the precious memories shared with them! You can purchase the packs separately at 40% OFF or grab the bundle for ONLY $6 (which is almost 60% OFF its normal price!!!) through the weekend!!!




But wait, that’s not all! I'm very happy because I’ll be guesting at Gotta Pixel during October and I'm celebrating DSD with them too! This brand new template pack, my new collab with Dunia Designs and some old favorites are available now and 40% OFF through October 6!!!

 photo Soco_CircledNo4_preview_zpsxazcujd6.jpg



Are you a subscriber to my newsletter? If you aren’t, check out the exclusive DSD gift I just sent out for all my subscribers!!! I'll be sending it again next week, so subscribe now if you still haven’t done it!

 photo Soco_DSD2016_Freebie_preview_zpsqxtbiagc.jpg


Keep having fun and have a wonderful DSD weekend!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire